Ways To Serve
Want to make an impact? Below is a list of ways to serve at FBC Texas City.
Helping hands are always welcome to coordinate fellowships and make coffee every Sunday morning.
Assist in greeting members and guests and help collect the offering.
- Awanas – Teacher or Assistant, Wednesdays, 6:15pm - 7:40pm, Weekly
- Sunday School – Teacher or Assistant, Sundays, 9am – 10:30am, Weekly
- Kids Church or Kids Church Jr – Teacher, Sundays 11am – Noon, Once a month
- Nursery – Volunteer, Sundays 9am – Noon, Once a month
- Check-in Station – Sundays 9:15am – 9:45am, 10:30 – 10:50am, Once a month
- Vacation Bible School – June 19-22, 2017
Submit for your background check: Click Here
Chaperone - Adults needed to accompany Student Ministry on occasional outings.
Greeters - Create a welcoming atmosphere for Bible Study on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights - Need to have a smile ready to share.
Mentors – Adults who are interested in investing in Student Ministry through encouraging conversations and spiritually meaningful relationship with growing students over a period of time.
Small Group Leaders – Individuals who have a desire to shepherd or lead a small group of students in 3 month periods of discipleship.
If you are interested in assisting with Student Ministry please contact Dennis Johns @
Legacy Ministry (Homebound)
Visit elderly members in their homes and nursing homes.
Helping Hands Ministry
Helping elderly and widows in our community with basic home repair and maintenance.
Transitions: Bereavement Ministry
Learning to work through the grieving process of losing a loved one.
LLL Senior Adult
Assist in our senior adult ministry and their monthly gatherings
Choir, Band, Tech (Sound/Lights/Video/Camera/Livestream)