Ways To Serve
Want to make an impact? Below is a list of ways to serve at FBC Texas City.
Assist in greeting members and guests and help collect the offering.
- Awanas – Teacher or Assistant, Wednesdays, 6:15pm - 7:40pm, Weekly
- Sunday School – Teacher or Assistant, Sundays, 9am – 10:30am, Weekly
- Kids Church or Kids Church Jr – Teacher, Sundays 11am – Noon, Once a month
- Nursery – Volunteer, Sundays 9am – Noon, Once a month
- Check-in Station – Sundays 9:15am – 9:45am, 10:30 – 10:50am, Once a month
- Vacation Bible School
Submit for your background check: Click Here
Chaperone - Adults needed to accompany Student Ministry on occasional outings.
Greeters - Create a welcoming atmosphere for Bible Study on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights - Need to have a smile ready to share.
Mentors – Adults who are interested in investing in Student Ministry through encouraging conversations and spiritually meaningful relationship with growing students over a period of time.
Small Group Leaders – Individuals who have a desire to shepherd or lead a small group of students in 3 month periods of discipleship.
If you are interested in assisting with Student Ministry please contact Dennis Johns @
Legacy Ministry (Homebound)
Visit elderly members in their homes and nursing homes.
Helping Hands Ministry
Helping elderly and widows in our community with basic home repair and maintenance.
Transitions: Bereavement Ministry
Learning to work through the grieving process of losing a loved one.
LLL Senior Adult
Assist in our senior adult ministry and their monthly gatherings
Choir, Band, Tech (Sound/Lights/Video/Camera/Livestream)