Welcome to FIRST Kids!
Welcome to the place where your child can laugh and play, learn and grow, develop friendships and community and discover God's great love for them. Through games, activities, and engaging curriculum, our Children's Ministry Team aims to help your child grow in a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
22/23 FALL KICK OFF
- Back 2 School Bash - Saturday, August 20th 6-8pm
- Pop Up Sunday & Pop Tarts with My Peeps - Sunday, August 21st at 9am
- 1st Grade Bible Presentation - Sunday, August 21st
- Newborn - 23 Months (Room C116)
- 2 Year Olds (Room C114)
- 3-5 Year Olds (Room C112)
- 1st- 6th Grade (Room C108)
First Kids Sunday School @ 9:30am
First Kids Worship @ 10:45am
- Check-In Time for all children starts at 10:30am.
- After checking in your child, your child will receive a name tag and you will receive a guardian tag.
- Please hold on to your guardian tag to pick up your child.
- For newborns - Kindergarten:
- You can start dropping off your preschoolers before worship as early as 10:30am.
- 1st - 6th grade will join their family for adult worship at 10:45am and then dismiss for Kids Church after the offertory prayer.
KID JAM (6:00-8:00PM) - Kick Off Date for Fall 22/23: August 24th
For children 4 year olds - 6th grade, students will rotate through music, puppets for 4th - 6th grade, puppet praise team for 1st - 3rd grade, large group Bible Story time, dinner, and Books of the Bible games. We will focus on learning the Books of the Bible and go through the Bible chronologically. Jenny will lead a rotation of music with the goal of showcasing what the kids learn in adult Worship on the last Sunday of every month. 1st - 6th grade will also have the opportunity to participate in a monthly service project.
SUMMER CAMPS 2023
Details Coming Soon!
Follow First Kids on
Thanks for visiting our First Kids page! If you have any questions @ our Children's Ministry, feel free to contact me, Meschel Hara, Children's Minister, @ or call me at 409-986-4950!